Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, to find out more information, please read my disclaimer.
Hi there! Today, we are discussing three strategies to stay motivated to workout. It is completely natural for motivation to ebb and flow. Some days you’re going bananas crushing life and other days you can’t seem to get there. This is human nature.
Here are some real strategies to keep workout motivation going:
- Set a S.M.A.R.T goal. SMART stands for specific, measurable, achievable, results-focused, and time-bound. After you have a goal in mind, WRITE IT DOWN!
- Tell a partner, friend, or publicly proclaim your goal – knowing someone, or all of Instagram, will hold you accountable to your goal is huge!
- Stay inspired & positive. Read books or listen to podcasts on the topic, and put reminders of your goal around your house and office. Keep a positive mindset. A positive mindset will keep you on track to your goals and to a happy life.
Also, don’t forget to celebrate when you achieve a goal or hit a mark. Sometimes, we are too quick to move onto the next goal that we forget to congratulate ourselves on our success so far.
I hope you enjoyed these 3 strategies to stay motivated to workout. Don’t forget to check out my shop before you go and check out these workouts:
- Quick Ab Workout at Home Beginners to Advanced
- At Home Full Body Workout Videos
- Bicep Workout at Home with Abs, Arms, and Booty
- Leg Workout at Home: High Intensity Circuit Training
Till next time,
Leave a Reply