Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, to find out more information, please read my disclaimer.
This 30 minute full body workout is designed to burn calories and shed weight. You can do this workout from home or from anywhere! No equipment necessary, it is optional to grab a mat and weights. The targetted muscles include abs, glutes, legs, shoulders, back, and arms. It will also get your heart rate up and burn calories because we work many muscles at once! Ready? Let’s go.
If you’d like to do these moves and more in a 45-minute full-body sculpt workout, check out my IGTV video here! Also, view my recommended workout equipment on Amazon here.
Sculpting is another word for high repetition, lower weight movements (<15lbs). That makes it perfect to do at home since it’s easy to store small weights. If you’re lifting heavier weights (>15lbs), consider lowering the recommended repetition count below. The rep count is the number after the exercise. Now, to the workout!
30 minute Full Body Workout
Perform each exercise 2-3 times through until you feel your body temperature is up:
- Squats x 20
- Hinge + Reach x 20
- Walkout + Push-up x 20
Perform all exercises, then repeat 3-4x through. Take a 30-second break after you complete all 5 exercises.
- Single leg deadlift x 15 each leg
- Push-up + renegade rows x 20
- Single leg squat + overhead press x 15 each leg
- Reverse lunge + back fly x 15 each leg
- Forearm plank + arm reach x 15 each arm
- Cat/cow stretch x 10
- Pigeon stretch x 2 minutes each side
That’s it! I’ve done this workout too with 5 lb weights and let me tell you, and I was completely drenched in sweat when I finished!
I hope you enjoyed this 30 minute full body workout. If you do the workout, tag me on Instagram, and follow along for more live workouts! Don’t forget check out my at home workouts in my shop! You may also be interest in reading:
- Importance of Rest Days in a Fitness Workout Routine
- 5 tips for Following the Best Fitness Instructors
- How to Learn Yoga: The Ultimate Guide for Beginners
- Gift Guide for Her: Fitness & Yoga Lovers
Till next time,
Leave a Reply