Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, to find out more information, please read my disclaimer.
You likely clicked here to get to know me better. I’m flattered! So, you want to know 5 random things about me? Well then, my friend, read on!
- Many cities are home to me. I grew up in Pittsburgh, PA and lots of my family reside there. NYC was my home post-college for 4 years. Then, Miami Beach was home for 3 years. Landing in Dallas in 2015, I am completely loving it!
- I met my husband through match.com because his sister twisted his arm and created his profile. Brandon got a leg up on the competition by calling me on the phone the night before we met (that’s right, not just texting)! I swooned over his old fashioned ways.
- Gracie is our stubborn and hilarious French Bulldog. We do most things together since she never leaves my side. She is my entire world and demands to sleep in bed cuddling with us each night. Sometimes, she will fall asleep on my lap and it melts my heart!
- I started blogging because I am passionate about getting real, useful information out there to make fitness and wellness simple and effective. The mixed-up media on fitness is so overwhelming. Well, it doesn’t have to be this way! If I overhear people talking about wacky fitness information, I casually interrupt them with the correct info. Changing the world, one coffee shop convo at a time.
- I am a loyal sucked-in member of Bachelor Nation! Although, I rarely agree with anyone’s choices. I’m looking at you, Hannah!
Thank you for reading! You can also read more about me here!
If you’re interested in some great fitness information, check out:
- Get my FREE guide grocery list and quick-start meal guide
- Intermitted Fasting Quick-Start Guide
- 3 Simple Health Tips
Till next time,