Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, to find out more information, please read my disclaimer.
Get a leg workout at home with this high intensity circuit training workout. At-home workouts are great for staying in shape.
To begin with, this workout uses a mat and weights. I did it outside on our deck, so I used a towel instead of a mat and that worked just fine. This is a great workout to use a set of heavier weights if you have them. For example, I a set of 8 lb weights since those are the heaviest I have at home. The targetted muscles include abs, glutes, and legs. Also, view my recommended at-home workout equipment on Amazon here.
First, perform each exercise 2-3 times through until you feel your body temperature is up:
- Squats x 20
- Hinge + Reach x 20
- Walkout + Push-up x 20
- 2 Jumping Jacks + Squat touch the floor x 20
- Do the circuit below 3 times.
- One circuit = complete all 8 exercises in a row, back to back. Then, rest for 1-2 minutes before repeating.
- Each exercise is done nonstop for 45 seconds, rest for 15 seconds. Find a good pace for you, prioritize quality reps of quantity.
- Sumo deadlifts
- Goblet squat
- Forearm plank
- Curtsy lunges
- Lying hamstring curl
- Standing side oblique crunch
- Single-leg calf raises
- Walking lunges
Rest 1-2 minutes and repeat the entire circuit 2 more times.
- Cat/cow stretch x 10
- Pigeon stretch x 2 minutes each side
- Use bodyweight in place of dumbbells
- Do each exercise for 40 seconds and rest for 20 seconds. (Instead of 45/15)
- Also, complete entire circuit 2x instead of 3x
In closing, I’ve done this workout with 8 lb weights and let me tell you, and I was completely drenched in sweat when I finished!
I hope you enjoyed this at-home high-intensity leg circuit workout. If you do the workout, tag me on Instagram, and follow along for more live workouts! Don’t forget to sign up for my free food elimination guide here.
Till next time,