Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, to find out more information, please read my disclaimer.
I’ve learned a lot over the last year, seeing my baby grow from a newborn baby to a very busy older baby! That’s why I’ve created the baby gift guide for 0-24 months. It includes the toys and keepsakes we got a LOT of use out of and that my baby REALLY enjoyed! Check out this shopping for your baby shower registry or shopping for baby yourself.
Baby Gift Guide for Newborn to 24 months:
(1) Baby book – my baby loves to read, and he loves this book! The pictures are stunning, and it’s a beautiful read. It’s one of the best baby gifts for new parents, and it comes as a board book.
(2) The Play Kit Subscription – a toy box subscription backed by expert research. It’s like receiving a gift box of new toys every other month for your bundle of joy! These start at newborn baby and go all the way to 3 years old! Each play kit is for 2-3 months of play, depending on the baby’s or toddler’s age. It’s honestly the toys we use most, because they help develop motor skills for the little one. My son loves them! Get free shipping when you use this link. You can skip a box or cancel your subscription anytime.
(3) Organic Wood Baby Rattle – Babies love to make noise with rattles – this one is a great teether as well and is under $15.
(4) The Story of You Baby Book– Time goes SO fast. You blink, and your newborn baby is crawling, walking, and cutting teeth! This personalized baby book from pottery barn is stunning and remarkable to capture all the memories.
More Gift Ideas
(5) Light Bar Activity Station – This $20 amazon find is a great gift for kids.
(6) Magic Piano – Also, another great amazon find for your child under $30. A great way to keep baby’s busy!
(7) Bath Toys – These are my son’s favorite bath toys! Make sure to give the octopus a name – ours is Clarence, ha! This gift set comes BPA free.
(8) Jumper – Babies LOVE to jump. I place ours by the kitchen so he can have fun in it while I prepare food and keep an eye on him at the same time.
(9) The Play Gym – modern look and design of this play mat compliments any nursery. As a newborn, my baby loved laying on the organic cotton mat, looking at the rotating cards or wood rattle. As the new baby discovers their hands, the batting ring and high contrast ball become new favorites. It takes all the guesswork out of tummy time. Now that my baby is older, we added the play space cover that makes the play gym a fort.
(10) First-year photo frame – Moms, we take monthly milestone photos. Now, you can enjoy them in a beautiful frame! This gift is more for the parent!
Baby Gift Guide
I hope you enjoyed reading the baby gift guide for 0-24 months! You may also like to see more baby and maternity essentials in my Amazon shop or read more:
- Lovevery Play Kits Review: Is the Toy Subscription worth it?
- Gift Guide for Him: Men’s Fitness Edition
- Woodland Nursery Decor for Baby Boy
- Good Quality Maternity Leggings For Every Mom-to-Be
Till next time,
Leave a Reply