This page may contain affiliate links. I could earn a small commission if you purchase through a link, at no extra cost to you. I only recommend companies I have used and trust.
With the holiday season right around the corner, I’m presenting you with a gift guide for her, the fitness and yoga lover! I know sometimes fitness enthusiasts are hard to buy for. I hope this helps you out because I picked a few things a woman always needs more of! You can click each item on the image below to view the item and scroll down below for more info!
Top row from left to right:
(2) Yogitoes – these are used for yoga. It’s a large towel that covers up a yoga mat and helps you prevent slipping during practice. If who you’re buying for loves hot yoga, this is a must. Even if they have one already, it’s always great to have an extra one for when the other is in the laundry.
(3) Apple watch – the ultimate fitness tracker for workouts. Closing rings on this thing is motivating to keep workouts going.
(4) Dry shampoo – do I need to say more? A girl can never have enough of this stuff.
Second row from left to right:
(6) Gym bag – this one is stylish enough for her but large enough to carry everything you need. It will fit spin shoes, or an extra pair of shoes, as well.
Third row from left to right:
(8) Leggings – another great gift item because somehow women always need more of them! Also, they can never go wrong with black because they slim the legs and go with everything. I always get compliments when wearing this specific pair. Also, I love this brand and legging as well and they are more affordable.
(9) Yoga mat – this one is my personal favorite. It’s heavy, thick, and will last you for years with proper care. They also have the best colors.
(10) Jacket – love this one for to and from the gym.
Fourth row from left to right:
(11) Running or cross-training shoes – I swear by these for many types of activities like running, jogging, boot camp, gym, and strength workouts. The versatility is great for the girl on the go. To see more options for women’s shoes, check out my blog on the best training shoes for women.
(12) Socks – once you try this brand, you can’t go back! They are the BEST socks I’ve ever owned for workouts. I even have my husband wearing hooked on these now. Bonus: for every pair sold, they donate a pair to someone in need. A purchase you can feel great for making.
(13) Foam roller – significant for recovery. This one on amazon is my favorite brand.
I hope you got a few ideas on this gift guide for her, the fitness and yoga lover! You can always message me for more ideas. Don’t forget to check out my other fitness gift guides:
- Gift Guide for Him: Men’s Fitness Edition
- Gifts for Gym Lovers Female under $100
- Gifts for Gym Lovers Male: under $100
Till next time,