Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, to find out more information, please read my disclaimer.
If the man in your life is just as hard to buy for as mine, I hope this gift guide for him under $100 helps you out! This men’s fitness gift guide is great for an active boyfriend, fiancé, husband, dad, or man in your life. You can click each item on the image below to view the item and scroll down below for more info!
Top row from left to right:
- (1) High quality long sleeve – this is my husbands favorite long sleeve he has ever owned. He’s bought the white one and is already requested more of them in different colors. It also looks REALLY good on him, so eye candy for you doesn’t hurt 😉
- (2) Personalized leather wallet – men love a quality wallet. The personalization is optional, but a nice touch.
- (3) TRX – Fit System Suspension Trainer – the ultimate workout from anywhere system. This portable system is great for working out at home, out of the garage, or in a park.
- (4) Shaker bottle – for all his protein shake needs
Second row from left to right:
- (5) Lounge PJ pants – another one of my husband’s favorite. If we are being honest, I have also stolen these things a time or two because they are SO cozy.
- (6) Duffel bag – this one is stylish enough for him but large enough to carry everything you need.
- (7) Garmin Watch – heart rate tracking running watch tracks how far, how fast, and where you run. It’s perfect for the outdoor runner, hiker, or man of the outdoors.
Third row from left to right:
- (8) Athletic shorts – men love these for the gym, running, or everyday athleisure wear.
- (9) Boxers – 3-pack because they can never have enough. These are wicking so great for workouts!
Fourth row from left to right:
- (10) Cycling shoes – whether he’s an outdoor cyclist or getting into Peloton, this is a great spin shoe for under $100 on Amazon!
- (11) Socks – once you try this brand, you can’t go back! They are the BEST socks I’ve ever owned for workouts. I even have my husband wearing hooked on these now. Bonus: for every pair sold, they donate a pair to someone in need. A purchase you can feel great for making.
- (12) Foam roller – significant for recovery. This one on amazon is the one my husband and I both use.
I hope you got a few ideas on this gift guide for him under $100, the fitness man! You might also like my gift ideas for fitness women since it never hurts to pick up something for yourself!
Till next time,