Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, to find out more information, please read my disclaimer.
If the man in your life is just as hard to buy for as mine, I hope this gift guide for him helps you out! This is great for the fitness boyfriend, fiancé, husband, or man in your life. I know sometimes fitness enthusiasts are hard to buy for. You can click each item on the image below to view the item and scroll down below for more info!
Top row from left to right:
- (1) High quality long sleeve – this is my husbands favorite long sleeve he has ever owned. He’s bought the white one and is already requested more of them in different colors. It also looks REALLY good on him, so eye candy for you doesn’t hurt 😉
- (2) Personalized leather wallet – men love a quality wallet. The personalization is optional, but a nice touch.
- (3) Apple watch – the ultimate fitness tracker for workouts. Closing rings on this thing is motivating to keep workouts going.
- (4) Shaker bottle – for all his protein shake needs
Second row from left to right:
- (5) Lounge PJ pants – another one of my husband’s favorite. If we are being honest, I have also stolen these things a time or two because they are SO cozy.
- (6) Duffel bag – this one is stylish enough for him but large enough to carry everything you need.
- (7) Chanel – keep your man smelling good! Need I say more?
Third row from left to right:
- (8) Wireless headphones – men love these for the gym or running. No wires. Nothing constricting or getting in the way for workouts.
- (9) Boxers – because they can never have enough
Fourth row from left to right:
- (10) Running or cross-training shoes – these are great for many types of activities like running, jogging, boot camp, gym, and strength workouts. Don’t take my word for it, they have numerous high reviews. For more women’s training shoes, read the best training shoes for women.
- (11) Socks – once you try this brand, you can’t go back! They are the BEST socks I’ve ever owned for workouts. I even have my husband wearing hooked on these now. Bonus: for every pair sold, they donate a pair to someone in need. A purchase you can feel great for making.
- (12) Foam roller – significant for recovery. This one on amazon is the one my husband and I both use.
I hope you got a few ideas on this gift guide for him, the fitness man! You can always message me for more ideas. You might also like my gift ideas for fitness women, since it never hurts to pick yourself up something also 🙂
Till next time,