Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, to find out more information, please read my disclaimer.
|gifts for gym lovers male (new keyword)|
If the man in your life is just as hard to buy for as mine, I hope these gifts for gym lovers male under $100 helps you out! This men’s fitness gift guide is full of gift ideas for an active boyfriend, fiancé, husband, dad, or man in your life. You can click each item on the image below to view the item and scroll down below for more info!
Top row from left to right – Gifts for gym lovers male:
- (1) High quality long sleeve – one of the best fitness gifts is my husbands favorite Lululemon long sleeve he has ever owned. He’s bought the white one and is already requested more of them in different colors. It also looks REALLY good on him, so eye candy for you doesn’t hurt 😉
- (2) Personalized leather wallet – men love a quality wallet. The personalization is optional, but a nice touch.
- (3)TRX – Fit System Suspension Trainer– the ultimate workout from anywhere system. This portable system is great for working out at a home gym, out of the garage, or in a park.
- (4) Shaker bottle – for all his protein shake or water bottle needs.
Second row from left to right – fitness gifts:
- (5) Lounge PJ pants– another one of my husband’s favorite. If we are being honest, I have also stolen these things a time or two because they are SO cozy.
- (6) Duffel bag –this premium gym bag is stylish enough for him but large enough to carry everything he needs. Fit everything from boxing gloves to yoga essentials in this great gift.
- (7) Garmin Watchor Apple Watch *above $100* heart rate tracking device tracks how far, how fast, and where you run. It’s perfect for the outdoor runner, hiker, or man of the outdoors. The new apple watch is a male favorite and has a great battery life.
Third row from left to right – best fitness gifts:
- (8) Athletic shorts – men love these for a strength training workout, running, or everyday athleisure wear. These shorts are lightweight, have four way stretch and pockets, to keep him comfortable at while training at the gym or riding a bike.
- (9) Boxers– 3-pack because they can never have enough. These are performance socks that are so great for workouts!
Fourth row from left to right:
- (10) Cycling shoes – whether he’s an outdoor cyclist or getting into Peloton at his home gym, this is a great spin shoe for under $100 on Amazon!
- (11) Socks – once you try this brand, you can’t go back! They are the BEST socks I’ve ever owned for workouts. I even have my husband wearing hooked on these now. Bonus: for every pair sold, they donate a pair to someone in need. A purchase you can feel great for making.
- (12) Foam roller – foam rollers are significant for self massage and recovery. This one on amazon is the one my husband and I both use.
I hope you got a few ideas to buy something for a strength training, active male. Whether it’s his next gym bag, water bottle, or lululemon gear, I got you covered! You might also like my gift ideas for fitness women, the best training shoes for women, or the best pregnancy belly bands for runners, since it never hurts to pick up something for yourself!
Till next time,