Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, to find out more information, please read my disclaimer.
This leg workout with dumbbells can be done at home or at the gym. I’ve also thrown in some ab exercises as well. You can do this workout from home or from anywhere! No equipment necessary, and it is optional to grab a mat and weights. The targetted muscles include abs, glutes, thighs, and legs. Ready? Let’s go.
If you’d like to do a workout video instead, check out my youtube channel for online workout videos! Also, view my recommended workout equipment on Amazon here. For weight selection, I recommend going heavy on this if possible. It’s optional to hold wights for all the leg exercises below. Now, to the workout!
Leg Workout with Dumbbells
Perform each exercise 2-3 times through until you feel your body temperature is up:
- Squats x 20
- Hinge + Reach x 20
- Walkout + Push-up x 20
Full Body Circuit:
Perform all exercises, then repeat 3-4x through. Take a 1-minute break after you complete all 5 exercises.
- Single leg deadlift x 15 each leg
- Curtsy lunge x 15 each leg
- Forearm plank with alternating arm reach x 15 each arm
- Sumo squat x 20
- Alternative front lunge x 15 each leg
- Side plank hip dips x 15 each side
- Cat/cow stretch x 10
- Pigeon stretch x 2 minutes each side
- Use bodyweight in place of dumbbells
- Complete the entire circuit 2 times instead of 3-4
- Lower repetition count to 10 for every exercise.
That’s it! I’ve done this workout too with 8 lb weights and let me tell you, and I was completely drenched in sweat when I finished!
I hope you enjoyed this leg workout with dumbbells. If you do the workout, tag me on Instagram, and check out my other workouts here! Don’t forget to check out my at home workout bundle.
Till next time,
Leave a Reply