Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, to find out more information, please read my disclaimer.
With the constant flow of new fitness and health information all over the web, sometimes we forget about the basics. These three simple health and wellness tips for women are the foundation of a lifestyle routine. Let’s discuss hydration, movement, and posture!
Simple Health and Wellness Tips for Women
- Hydration, hydration, hydration!! Do you know the real estate mantra location, location, location? Well, your new mantra should be hydration, hydration, hydration! It’s a significant player for decreasing hunger, improving your complexion, and overall health. If you’re thirsty, the body is already dehydrated. Make water intake a habit by committing to drinking 2 or more, 32-ounce containers a day.
- Get up and MOVE every few hours. Now, I’m not saying to go wandering about the airplane cabin when the seat belt sign is on, but when you can, try to avoid sitting for long periods. When you are working at a desk for hours a day, getting up to move around will get your blood flowing. Could you take that work call standing up or on a walk? Sometimes, I can get away with that, and it’s excellent! By the way, you’ll be so busy running to the bathroom from all the water you’re drinking, so really it is two birds with one stone here! I love efficiency!
- Avoid slouching.Ok, if we are really honest, this reminder is the one I need the most. I catch myself in all kinds of weird postures when I’m at my desk working. However, practicing good posture is healthier for your body and expresses self-confidence to others. Win-win.
Well, there you have it! I hope you enjoyed these three simple health tips for women to improve wellness if you’re already doing all of these things, AMAZING! Keep it up! Celebrate the small wins! Then, check out more of my posts here:
- 3 Essential Relaxation Techniques for Self-Care and Better Sleep
- The Secret Behind Battling Scarcity Mindset
- 5 Random things you may not know about me!
Till next time,